Fbi Virus Lock Removal Support By Experts
April 23, 2018 by Computer Expert
Fbi virus lock is computer infection which locks the infected computer. This virus shows the victim that it is from Fbi and asks him to pay money for unlocking the computer. When the system gets infected, you can not run anything on it. They ask you to pay 100 dollars within 48 hours. This amount is to be paid in the form of Moneypack to unlock the system.
How virus lock enters in the system?
FBI virus lock can enter in many ways. When you visit a hacked website, click on fake software updates, or open spam emails this virus lock gets its way into the system.
When FBI virus enters, it blocks the access to all other computer functions. It denies access to any program and doesn’t allow any web browser to get open. You can not shut down or restart the system properly. When the user tries to shut down the system manually, this virus locks the system and displays a warning. To scare the user it hacks webcam of the system and shows live feed.
Precautions to stay safe
- Be careful while opening any attachment given with emails. Avoid opening suspicious emails that are from unknown users.
- If you receive any software update then before downloading it make sure it is from some reputable and trusted source. The virus can be hidden in these type of downloads.
- If you are using Safari internet browser from browsing then switch to Mozilla firefox or google chrome. These web browsers are resistant to virus and malware infections and chances of facing such virus reduces. If you are using Safari internet browser from browsing then switch to Mozilla firefox or google chrome. These web browsers are resistant to virus and malware infections and chances of facing such virus reduces.
- Once your computer gets infected. This virus will lock the computer and encrypt the files. So it is good to keep a backup of all the data so that even if the computer gets infected you can access your files easily.
- Instead of paying them to decrypt the files use some good anti-virus tools to remove this virus from the system.